More normal people

"More normal people" was ambiguous in more than two ways, and intentionally
so. Some readers seem to enjoy my mischievous sense of humour. And hey, you
guys living upside down, how can you tell what more normal people in North
America would be like?

I did actually mean if "more normal North Americans" could be persuaded to
like ALFAs enough to buy them at list prices or close to it, we might have
some ALFA's to buy ourselves, even if we have to destroy their "purity" of
design by changing out springs and shocks, putting decent brake pads in and
chipping the engines. Tough to even modify an ALFA if they're NOT IMPORTED
TO NORTH AMERICA ( jeez).

Michael Smith
Calgary, Alberta
Canada