[none]

Zach,

>> I just paid $1.98/gal (super unleaded) tonight.
$30
>> bucks later the 164's tank was full.

My shitty little Barina cost around 42 Pacific Pesos
(that's Oz$ for those not in the know) a year ago to
fill up. THat's for a tinny, soulless and gutless
little 1.4 litre GM/Opel baby car.

Think Geo Metro Hatch, and shrink it just a tad.

Ok, 42 might be a great number, but that was well
before the current round of price hikes that have seen
petrol (gas, for you aluminum spellers) prices in
Sinney rise by around 25% over the last three weeks.

We're currently hovering around $1/litre!

>> This probably sounds pathetic to folks outside
North
>> America who are paying $4 - $6/gal.  Are you
>> laughing yet?

Er, yeah. :)

g.                      79 Alfetta Sedan
Gary Stark              69 1750 GTV (resting)
gstark@domain.elided  99 Holden Barina (POS)
http://redbacksWeb.com
Back down under in Sydney, Oz.