RE: dying for a 145???

Agreed with Ralph on this one. The format of the top gear programme has
changed over recent years, presenting more entertainment and less factual
content. They do produce a magazine which offers (in my opinion) a better
balance of "infotainment".
There might be some useful write ups on www.fish4cars.co.uk. I found the
first ever write up on my 155 :)
Here's the url for the 145
http://www.fish4cars.co.uk/roadtests/usedcar_reports.cgi?id=0009&title=ALF
A+ROMEO+145+(1994-to+date)&make_full=ALFA+ROMEO&make=alfaromeo