true confessions + call for license frames

M williams sez:

>> Hello, My name is Michael and I'm a bugattiste (applause from small
>>group
>>of
>> geeks)...

bs counters:

>Sounds like some kind of Californicating child molester to me..

No, he is not from THAT part of California...In Sacramento, governing
the republic does not allow for that kind of free time.

He is simply an Alfoholic and he is good enough, smart enough, even if
he has oil stains on his driveway. It's OK, I for one have accepted it.

So...., on another note,  I need a license plate for the Dino. It
should say "My other car is an Alfa Romeo". Didn't someone on the
digest make these things for a living? Come out and drop me a note, I
am feeling flippant.

thx
luke, San Mateo, CA

http://www.guigui.com/cars.htm

74 Alfa (mis-threaded a brake line into a caliper, I think, or the
piston is bad in the one I got-I am leaking), 75 Dino 308 GT4 (torque,
baby !), 82 Alfa GTV6 (anti-neighbor-parking weapon for the last two
weeks), 98 Audi A6 Q (maybe I will let April sell me an A6T instead..)