Re: Gear Box Mount

There is yet another answer for this one. Shim the crossmember. Some well
chosen flat shims can adjust the whole crossmember up and down relative
to the body. This has the same effect, and has the advantage of being
adjustable. If you put the bushing in at an angle, there's not much you
can do with it later. Longer bolts may be needed, but hardware's cheap.
By shimming the crossmember, you can also make sure the front part of the
driveshaft meets the giubo straight on. This prevents trashing giubos.

BTW, is the '6' on your keyboard broken? ;=)