Gear Box Mount

Reply,

Though the manual says that the o'clock position is correct, that is, the
rubber at the bottom of the mount.  Their is some evidence that if the shift
rod hits the dash on top, the 7 or 8 o'clock position could be better.  This
is after studying well fitting transmissions by Anne O'Driscoll for me.  So
if the o'clock position does not work well, and the shift rod hits the top
of the dash, you can either move the transmission mount to the 7 o'clock
position or bend the shift rod.  I will be testing this weekend and will
keep you all informed.

Doug K