shop repair costs - v6

I plan to do some major mechanical work to my gtv6.  I'm definately getting
a new clutch as the last time I drove the car, at least one of the original
plates began disentegrating.  I will also have new guibos installed at that
time.  I was considering having the transmission rebuilt at the same time to
eliminate the second gear grind.  If anyone has paid a shop to do these
things, I would appreciate you letting me know the name and location of the
shop and the price.

Also, even though the v-6 runs as good as it did in '88 when I got the car,
it occassionally smokes a bit.  To elimate this problem, I was thinking
about having it rebuilt completely (block and head). If anyone has paid a
shop to rebuild a v-6, I would likewise appreciate you letting me know the
name and location of the shop and the price.

Thanks,
Rodney
Hattiesburg, MS