GM bashers, look more positive

I really think there is way too much GM bashing that is totally
baseless.  Sure they had some failures, but they've had some big winners
too.  Have you guys looked at a '00 Monte Carlo lately, they are really
pretty good cars.  How 'bout their Winston Cup counterparts at
750-800hp?  Yeah there are some turds to come out of GM but I have owned
both GM and Alfa and wouldn't hesitate to own either marque again.
Although, a new Alfa has a better chance.<g>

I think it was Terry who had something to say about rental car fleet
markets... you hit the first nail on the head.

Who knows exactly where this whole deal is headed until a couple of
years pass but I had a quick flash on one really cool vision.  Even
though they had tranny problems, did anybody see the killer new Riley
and Scott Cadillacs dominating in the early stages of Rolex 24 Hours at
Daytona?  Check out: http://www.cadillac.com/news/motor_r.htm

Now just a little change here, a minor change there, a motor swap, some
red paint... OH YEAH!!!  Come to think of it, we already have something
in common... trannys that still need to go back to the R&D drawing
board.<smile>