RE: Milano Lights

<The euro carello headlights work real well on the Milano. I believe a few
US digest members already have them 8-). A normal 55/65 bulb is adequate
for these H4 bulb headlights

Zamani>>

I'm one of them, and with 55/65 PIAA H 4 bulbs, they are MUCH brighter than
the american Milano stock ones.  Aiming them correctly had nothing to do
with it.  They are just plain better optics/reflective design and with a
wider choice of H 4 bulbs.  The pattern is wide, brite and, against a wall
have *flat* top.  Very very cool!  Couldn't be happier.
Did something similar to my 74 GTV, got euro H 4's and voila!, now the
lights are 100 percent better.  No contest.  Spend all the time you want
aiming and re-aiming.  Just don't fry the sockets with high wattage jap
bulbs.
Jorge