GM/Fiat alliance

According to the Wall Street Journal today, the GM/Fiat alliance should yield
the following:

"The first products consumers are likely to see will be Fiat's Alfa Romeo
sports cars, sold through GM's U.S. dealer network"

GM currently doesn't have anything in the price range, that I am aware of, that the Spider and GTV would compete with, so this could be a great day for Alfisti. My wife would probably even start working again so we could get a new Spider.

John OH HAPPY DAY) Justus
1995 164Q
1971 1750 GTV