RE: alfa in US

> however, I blame bosch/zf/ate for major portion of what's been
> blaming on alfa by most of the people/alfisti.
> Jess

<<<This is a good point and I would agree, except for one thing - When I am
<<<not driving my Alfa or MG (can you say Lucas?), I drive a Boeing.
<<<Hundreds of manufacturers supply parts for these planes, but Boeing
<<<specs them, tests them and is ultimately responsible for their
<<<reliability. Period.<snip>
<<<Tony Bruno>>>
Well, you wouldn't want a Bosch fuel pump fail in mid air on a Boeing, would
you?