Re: alfa in US

> however, I blame bosch/zf/ate for major portion of what's been
> blaming on alfa by most of the people/alfisti.
> Jess

This is a good point and I would agree, except for one thing - When I am
not driving my Alfa or MG (can you say Lucas?), I drive a Boeing.
Hundreds of manufacturers supply parts for these planes, but Boeing
specs them, tests them and is ultimately responsible for their
reliability. Period.

Point two. When I bought my 1991 164S, I had 30K to spend on a car that
would not be my daily driver, but a touring, occasional racing, and keep
a long time car. I narrowed down to ALFA or BMW. I did not want FWD, but
ultimately I bought something 'different'. The catch-22 point is true.
If Alfas were common, I'd have bought the BMW.

Tony Bruno
1991 164S
17,000 miles. No regrets.