Alfa in US

I agree that manufacturers have to oftenly bring here the top of their ranges.I think thy're pretty aware of that too.I also think that Alfa was aware of the RWD problem.For them it was not abandoning  but improving.Indeed, only a fraction of buyers desire the performance as primary need.Therefore they came up with AWD for their Q4 models.There was the 33Q4, 155Q4 and 164Q4.Those were aimed at RWD fans as well, as a new proposition.It was no coincidence that the solution was adopted only on most performant engine of the series.
I also speculate that the next step for late '95 in US for Alfa would have been the 164Q4.
I can see that all the stuff about Alfa and manufacture quality and how that influences sales is true.
I think that the new design of the Spider and the simple EXISTENCE of a GTV in US market would have been a huge success.
A question for all US Alfisti: How do you think the 156 Selespeed would have done here?
Vlad
'91 164L