Re: Couple of off-beat Spider questions/Roebling Road info

Bill said
<<Well, She-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed decided to "clean" the garage, and, of
course,
I'm now missing assorted Alfa parts.  Does anybody know the size of the
Phillips headed bolts that are used to hold the armrests to the door on a
2000 Spider ('83)?  I had taken them off to refinish them and she struck
while I had to go to work over the weekend, and she figured I didn't need
those ziplocks filled with "extra" nuts and bolts.  Arghh!!!>>

Bill
you should've cleaned the garage the first time she told you, *your way*.
As why I know
Jorge