164Q for sale

1994 164 Q for sale

Black with tan leather interior
102K miles
I purchased the car at 60K miles two years ago
Since purchase I have done the following:

New clutch slave cylinder
New timing belt and two of the related pulleys
New water pump and the hose that runs between the cylinder banks
New fuel rail hoses (on top of the engine)
New clutch (and a new one in a box)
New shift-linkage bushings
New driver's side rear suspension link arms (name?) a bad tow-truck incident
from when the clutch gave up bent the previous ones
New brakes/rotors
Newer continental tires
New Sony indash CD player, I have the original radio/changer
New factory roof rack with 2 bike racks and the roof luggage rack
New polyurethane A-arm bushings
New steering rack hoses
New engine mounts (next week)

This car is in top shape, runs incredibly well.  As far as I know the heads
have never been off the car and it gets just as good gas mileage as it did
new.  NO oil leaks or consumption!

Interior looks like a car of 20K miles or less (beautiful)
Outside paint looks very good as well, but not quite pristine

oil changed every 3K miles and ALL service done promptly as needed.
Never had anything buy 93 octane or better fuel

Pictures are available on request.

I am asking $18,000.00 for the car, but am VERY willing to listen to ANY
offers (if your interested, it would be worth your time to inquire).

Please direct all email to tim6@domain.elided

Thankyou!
Tim Annett
Cincinnati