USA Roads: I like Highway 17, CA

This road, the main route I use to go to my genius of a mechanic in
Santa Cruz, is great! But I wish there was less traffic. It's lined with
beatiful trees which you can neatly wrap your car around with, majestic
rock walls that will put a big dent in your panels, and scenic deep
ravines that will surely crush your car if you're careless. The 4-lane
road winds through the Santa Cruz mountains and is always a joy to
drive. It only becomes a dangerous highway when people brake too much
too late, especially those Jamboree/Weiner-bagle/Ford Exploder/Minivans.

Zamani