Re: Reality check

April,

In the last 2 posts you pretty much summed up what I had in mind. Audis
make great cars, but it lacks the soul and image I am looking for. Yeah
I do like Audis, you know which one, certainly not the A4. The A4 is
great, but the shape is a little mundane. It's strange that I prefer the
older models of other makes (i.e. Quattro Coupe RS2, E30 M3), but grow
to like newer Alfas....I must be an Alfa bigot...

Alfas are certainly not the fastest by any means. I'd be happy with just
250 bhp. Anymore than that, well I don't think I can put it to good use
on the street. I think I am not a good enough driver to handle anything
more than that. I'm not too concerned about having the fastest car
because there will always be a faster one. Besides I really suck when
the roads are wet (time to get an Audi? Naaahhh 8-) ), well maybe if the
right coupe comes along.

Zamani
75 3.0 (now with S-cams, WOW!)