Re: milano wind noise

In a message dated 2/9/00 5:13:28 PM Central Standard Time, johnwsf@domain.elided
writes:

<< Any words
 of wisdom on elimiinating this horrible noise (it
 doesn't bother me, it is my passengers who get
 startled..)  Once upon a time I remember someone
 suggested removing the moulding and reversing it from
 the pax door to the driver door and vice versa.... >>

Although I have not tried it yet, I remeber someone else replying to that
thread saying that he fixed it by bending the door window frame.

John Katos