Alfa Selespeed For Fiat'S World-First Hybrid People-Mover

All,

With all the talk (and occassional nastiness)
concerning Fiat and Alfa and DC, I stumbled across
this article:

http://www.autoweb.com.au/start_/showall_/id_ALF/doc_alf0002051/article.html

(Sorry for the lack of a direct link)

A ZEV (Zero-Emissions-Vehicle) would be perfect for
re-introduction to the USA. Its a great piece of
engineering work, and to those who were speaking lowly
of Fiat, you may also note their patented Direct-Rail
Unijet Diesel Engines which Benz and the rest have
copied..

Admittedly the Multipla is a wierd looking vehicle,
but
all the more unique.. Bring in the new Punto (a
success overseas) and then to take on the Mercury
Cougar / Integra / Golf, bring in the Coupe... Of
course don't forget the ALFAs..But the Alfa GTV would
more likely target the Boxster, Z3..

Sorry if I rambled, but I know and hate the fact that
were missing out on such great cars.. (notice the lack
of blame directed to any Government, and the great
care taken not to invoke any Anti-American
sentiments...) 8-)

Ciao
Phil Gicante
London, ON CANADA
'89 Milano Gold
'00 Alfa 156 Q (on my desktop at least...)