return of the prodigal son

Hi gang,

It's me ... the "Alfa Digest Dropout" ... The guy who left it all for an RV
and a trip around the USA.

It's been 8 months since my departure from the "digest". 26 states and 7
foreign counties later we (my wife and I) have decided to take a short break
from the road and spend 2 months with friends and family in central PA.
(sure is cold here! ... burrrrr)
While here, I'll be "hanging out" on the digest.
- - I hope I haven't missed any big Flame Wars while I was gone :-)

We'll be back on the road again in April traveling the Northwest region of
the USA and looking forward to seeing "everyone" in Portland come July.

Tim Lentz
Coda Tronca Site - ('71-'74 spider register):
http://www.mindspring.net/~tlentz/alfa
Travel Site - (see what we've been up to these last 8 months):
http://home.att.net/~breakfastinamerica