milano wind noise

Sorry to throw the digest off track and not be
following up on how our wonderful (please read this
with a note of sarcasm....) government is not allowing
us to drive Alfas today....

My 89 Milano is generally a rock solid little car that
continues to give just about every other car on the
highway a run for its money on the way to work each
day.  However, when I get up to 80+mph I get a
horrendous vibration or wind howl from the passenger
door - I am 99 percent certain that this is due to the
moulding 'flapping' in the wind as it were.  Any words
of wisdom on elimiinating this horrible noise (it
doesn't bother me, it is my passengers who get
startled..)  Once upon a time I remember someone
suggested removing the moulding and reversing it from
the pax door to the driver door and vice versa....

Another question as we have finally had some rain here
- - well a lot actually - and I have replaced my wiper
blades with new ones from Bosch.  After running the
wipers for a while, they start to stutter and catch on
the windshield.  Any words of wisdom?

BTW, San Francisco is the one city where I regularly
see Alfas on my way to work - a couple of 164s, a
little Berlina/Guila, a mid 60s GTV (single set of
headlights) and a smattering of Spiders.... All
crossing the Golden Gate Bridge everyday.  :-)

TIA

John
San Francisco
89 Milano Gold