GTV-6 Parts

I was very happy to see that Alfa Bill has been surprised with a box of NEW
GTV-6 coolant overflow bottles.  But that same day, I got an email from
Alfa Parts in California that GTV-6 bottles were available again.  And
wonder of wonders, my *LOCAL* ex-dealer received a GTV-6 bottle last week
that he had left on back-order over a year ago!  Just out of the blue!

Wow!  Does this mean that more "discontinued" parts are coming our way?
 Milano ABS pumps?  Alfetta control stalks?

Howard K. Warren, Little Rock, AR
1984 GTV-6, "Falconi", 137k miles
1991 164L, "Peregrine", 68k miles