Re: GTV6 Window Motor

Aaron wrote:

>One more thing, the owners manual states there should be two 16a fuses for
>the windows but in the location indicated I found two 30a relays, pulling
>these relays did not disable the pass. side window.  Any ideas as to what
>gives?

The window motor fuses are in a small auxiliary box attached to the right
hand side of the fusebox.  Remove the cover, and you'll see the fuses.

And to Greg Hermann:

My grandmother can put two bullets in the same hole at 25 yards.  REAL gun
control is hitting the target balanced and accurate at 1,000 yards.  A
second bullet is not required.

Rich Wagner
Montrose, CO  (Where everyone except me owns a truck or SUV, and they are
ALL, at least, partly, made outside of the US.)
'82 GTV6 Balocco