platform sharing

For those of you who actually think that the S type and the LS are
essentially the same car, then you also must think that the 164 is the same
as a Sabb 9000.  The pairs share the same type of hardware.

ok, ok, I'm sorry, I'll stop bantering.

More alfa content- being that I'm restoring a 59 Spider Veloce, I'll be
selling off MANY spare parts very soon.  The restoration class I'm taking
(thank you Peter Pleitner) is allowing me to work on all the spares to make
them look really good.

Soon to be available- complete 750 Normale intake system- air box, Solex
carb, and manifold.  If you are interested, please contact me.

Eric Storhok
Core Emissions and Fuel Economy Team
Advanced Powertrain Engineering
(313)33x75011