GTV6 Window Motor

Hello all,
This is my first post about my first Alfa.  The drivers side window in my
GTV6 has decided to stop working.  The switch works and there is power at
the connector on the door.  Is there a way to check the motor and is it
possible to replace brushes, etc in the unit.

One more thing, the owners manual states there should be two 16a fuses for
the windows but in the location indicated I found two 30a relays, pulling
these relays did not disable the pass. side window.  Any ideas as to what
gives?

Aaron
81 GTV6