Re: Synthetic gearbox oil

>Redline *is* readily available in Australia.  Well, at least in WA,
>maybe not in those obscure Eastern States.
There is a Redline distributor in Sydney. His name is Brendan,
phone number is (02) 9756-5055, and located at Wetherill Park.

I bought 4 quarts of 75W90NS and agree with the recommendations received
via
this digest - it does help the synchros work better than mineral oil.

No financial interest in the above supplier - only a happy customer.

Regards,
Robert Jones,
Sydney, Australia
1979 Alfetta GTV 2000