Busted fan replacement

Norm says:
Since I have it out, how about installing a
slim electric fan that pulls and would one match up to the four bolts that
the original shroud was bolted to?  This seems like a great option since I
have the radiator out anyway

Norm, on I Saluti's website, they have an excellent guide to replacing your
power-robbing, blade throwing, crowded engine driven fan with an electric
pusher in FRONT of the radiator.

I did this last summer, and have absolutely no regrets, except:  The
radiator shop, instructed to install a fitting for a 180F thermoswitch, put
in one for which I have been able to find only a 212F (Honda) switch.  So I
put in a manual switch until I have the gumption to pull the radiator again
and have it done by someone more competent, or look till I find the correct
temp range switch, or invent one.

My fan is from a 3 series BMW, but there are any number of others available
from salvage yards used, almost any of them easy to adapt with some hardware
store generic materials.

Gives a lot more room, it is far more efficient, and quieter, too.

Cheers,
Joe Cantrell