RE: Milano Verde

<<. It seems
odd to sell something that I own, and get something with a loan, but I need
something that isn't going to need much service. So I am going to sacrifice
the Verde for something average, and not-fun...>>

Ted
I respect your opinion, (after all you do what you want, who am I), but I
bought my second Milano 89 13 months ago (because the 88 was totalled in an
accident) for 5 grand or so, did minimal repairs to it, and only spend money
in gas and oil since then.  And I do not work much on my car, my mechanic
does (or wishes to do).  Am I lucky or you got a lemon?  Where are you going
to find a car less expensive to own, including repairs and monthly loan
payments?.  Forget -for a moment- that it's a blast to drive and lots of
fun.  It's just a bargain to own.  And you want to take a loan to buy an
unknown (used?) car 'cause it's cheaper?  hmm!  My math tells me this may
not be the best choice.  However, I'm sure you have other reasons and
arguments to come to this decision and wish you good luck in your plans.
However, again, ti prego!, think it over again.
best wishes
Jorge