Re: GTV 74 emblems

Jorge,

You're right, Alfa dropped "Milano" in '72, therefore the 'correct' =
emblems are: front and trunk only says Alfa Romeo, and the C pillar has =
a serpent. The last models to come with the 'Milano' inscriptions are =
the '71 models.

Personally I prefer to have the Milano inscription, so on my 74 Spider I =
have the Milano badge, which I beleive are available from either IAP or =
Centerline as well as many others. On my 74 GTV I have the entire front =
grille from a 71 GTV, again personal preference.

I don't think anyone would lift an eyebrow if you did what you think =
looks best. After all it is your car :-) (I hope...)

IAP also have cloisonne emblems, looks really nice, although the one I =
got have mismatched holes. Lokks really nice on the shelf in front of =
the Tamiya 1:10 GTJ.

Happy embleming :-)

Henrik Johansen
San Francisco, CA