GTV 74 emblems

Happy millenium year to you all!

My *new* 1974 GTV 2000 is in need of new grill and trunk/boot lid emblems.
I've read that AR dropped the name Milano in 1972 due to the opening of the
factory in Southern italy (SUD), hence the new emblems were supposedly
without the word *Milano*.  However they swuitched from a Quadrifoglio to a
man eating serpent on the C pillar in the 2000.  What gives?  I've seen both
versions ef emblems in these cars, but would like to have the *correct* (if
plastic) one.
So, should it have the word Milano or not in the GTV 2000 model year 1974
(105.01)
Also, any ideas where I can order in the USA the 2000 metal emblem for the
trunk lid?
It's not listed in the IAP catalog, only the little one for the dash, and
Ricambi would have to order it from Italy, which I can also do.
Thanks in advance
I will be switching my e-mail address to JMazlumian@Compuserve, so you can
respond there off line (yes, I bought a new computer and got a discount by
signing up with Compuserve)
Jorge Mazlumian
So California
1989 Milano Q. Werde