Milano Verde

Hello all,

I have been on the digest for almost 5 years now (if my memory serves me
well), and have had two Alfas in that time. My GT Jr never ran, and was
parted out in 95. I still have the Verde, but it looks like it must go soon,
though I am planning on selling it in one piece.

It is a little premature at the moment, posting this to the digest...but I
was hoping to wet some appetites...because I am going to be selling my car
in about a month. I just graduated from SJSU 2 weeks ago, and am now trying
to get my "stuff" together. I recently quit my job, to move onto something
with more of a stable future...and now I am getting ready to take the last
step.

I love my Alfa, and wish I didn't have to sell it...but if history has
taught me anything, its been that I will always need to fix something on it.
Its not really a problem, its just an expense that I cannot take on at the
moment. I need to get established and save some money, before I can own a
car with low gas mileage, and frequent repairs. In short, I am looking to
buy something that I can beat into the ground, and not feel bad about it. I
guess that is what I am trying to say.

I have my brain working this over, trying to convince mice-elf that this is
a good idea, and it will save me money. Truth is, I know I am going to have
to take out another loan to get another car, even if I sell mine. It seems
odd to sell something that I own, and get something with a loan, but I need
something that isn't going to need much service. So I am going to sacrifice
the Verde for something average, and not-fun...and get my "stuff" together
enough so that I can buy another Alfa in the future, if I am so inclined.

If anyone has been looking for a Verde, and lives in the California Bay
Area, drop me a line. I am thinking this will all take place at the end of
January, or beginning of February sometime. I'll start getting her ready for
a new home now, she's a great car...lots of fun. Thanks,

Ted Williams

- -------
Ted Williams
Santa Clara, CA
88 Milano Verde (for now, and I just got AAA for Xmas)
WemMusic
for more info email--
WemMusic@domain.elided