Re: Overheard Cams

I don't know about the ARA Spica notes, but the official ARA and Overheard
Cams site have moved to:

  http://www.speedquest.com/ara/TOC/toc.htm

  http://www.speedquest.com/ara/TOC/Cams/index.htm

In searching the SPICA topic I came up with some alternates:

  http://www.alfaclub.org/techstff/tunespca.htm

  http://www.alfa-necrophylia.com/spica.html

And, of course:

  http://www.wesingram.com/

Perry Wise wrote:

>Recently I was following links from a "SPICA" search,
>and I found www.overheardcams.org to be unavailable.
>This was one of the first sites I visited after
>getting my '81 Spider (maybe a year ago). I remember
>reading some good SPICA basics and tuning info. Now,
>its (sobs....) GONE!

Simon Favre
Milpitas, CA
"If it smells like a sewer, it must be Milpitas"