Spider Spoiler Fixed

Well, not exactly the spoiler. Recently, I asked how to install a new AR
medallion on the spoiler (the foam one) of an 86 Spider. My thanks to Russ
Neely who offered the winning solution. Good thing I asked, because what I
originally planned to do would have created a mess. Other spider owners might
benefit from this information.

The foam spoiler is glued on along the front edge and bolted along the back
edge. To remove the old medallion, I removed the four bolts along the back
edge. Two of them are under the license plate lights. Then, by folding the
spoiler all the way forward, you can get at the back of the medallion. It is
held in place with clips that I could not remove, so I just used pliers to
snap the pins off the back of the medallion.