Some Milano Answers

Chip,

Some "potential" answers:

1.  The door squeaks on my car have been the door latch.  A little grease on
the latch and on the post (not too much to be messy) seems to reduce the
noise caused by the metal on metal of a worn post and latch.  You might also
check if the door is compressing the gaskets when closed.

2.  I wrote that dash squeak tech fix.  Sorry to hear it failed you.  Look
in two areas for squeaks:  (1) the interface between the instrument
"cluster" and the main dash and (2) the main dash against the body (just
under the lower lip of the windshield.).  Gently remove the defrost grill
and check the fasteners.  Putting felt in to those two "joints" really made
a big improvement on my car.

3.  Bent wheel.  My car had a very similar problem.  A bent wheel can be
sneaky and hard to detect.  Have the tire shop check each wheel very
carefully.  If the car does not track well, ask the alignment shop to add
more caster.  Are your tire due for replacement?

Good luck

Erik Roe
AROO