Overheard Cams

Recently I was following links from a "SPICA" search,
and I found www.overheardcams.org to be unavailable.
This was one of the first sites I visited after
getting my '81 Spider (maybe a year ago). I remember
reading some good SPICA basics and tuning info. Now,
its (sobs....) GONE!

Who was this? Will it be back? Are archives available?
What about Naomi?

By the way, many thanks to Fred, Mel, Les, Scott,
Karl, and Russ (I'm working on that spelling...Giulia,
printed 1,000 times on the blackboard) for your help
and comments.

The fix is in progress, but it will be quite a bit
more involved than I anticipated. Much like any affair
with a hot-blooded Italian ragazza.

Hope I'm not restarting an already well talked-out
thread. I just started the digest about three weeks
ago.

Keep those revs up.

Per
'81 Spider Veloce "Verena de Ragazza"