re: Odometer

	The speedo in my '86 Spider did the same thing many years back.  When I
pushed the reset button, it went dead.  However I discovered if I
wiggled the reset button a bit, the speedo came back alive.  I removed
the instrument cluster and found a bad solder joint inside the speedo
unit.  All fixed now.

	Bruce