Re: Screwy GTV-6 Turn Signal

  One time, on my '82 GTV6, I had my right reversing light come on when I
applied the brakes!  I've found that this and other GTV6 rear lighting
problems are relatively easily solved by wiggling the bulbs around until
everything works.  I totally don't understand how the electricity EVER gets
where it's supposed to go.  The block connector that brings all the wires
into that assembly sure looks to me like they all connect to the same piece
of metal.  Maybe someone that understands this craziness can explain it to
me.

  On another note, someone said that there were only 9,526 V6 75's made.
Can that be right? I would have thought that there were twice that many in
the USA alone!

Joe Elliott