Screwy GTV-6 Turn Signal

A couple of months ago, I replaced every bulb in both tail light clusters of my ('85) GTV-6, to correct problems created by a single burnt out bulb.

Now, however, my driver's side rear turn signal is acting strangely. Electricity seems to be "bleeding" so that I am getting turn signal flashing not only from the amber portion of the tail light assembly (which SHOULD be flashing), but also from the running light portion of the assembly (which should NOT be flashing), and even from one of the bulbs in the passenger side tail light assembly.

Anyone encountered this problem before? Are new bulbs in order (again), or a new flasher, or something else entirely?

Thanks for any and all help.

Joe Fillip
Swarthmore, PA