85 GTV-6 Tires for Speedline Wheels

Regarding the question of alternate tires for the GTV6 TRX wheels.  Michelin did offer another performance size in 220/50-365.  It was a VR rated tire as well and worked fine on GTV6s.  It was unfortunately, more difficult to find than the stock size.  Avon also makes a line of TRX tires and last I've seen they were marketed primarily through BMW sources (i.e.. Roundel) .  TRXs are still common
on mid 80s BMWs but unfortunately I don't believe any of their cars used the 365 size wheel.  To my knowledge,  the only other cars sold in the US with 365 size wheels were Fords,  and those were actually in a smaller tire size 185/??-365 for Escort GTs and such.  Sorry I can't help much on current sources as I switched my '85 to conventional wheels quite some years ago when the 220/50s became
hard to find and I felt newer tire technology superseded the TRX concept in bang for the buck.

Gerry Lehmann
'85 GTV6
'86 GTV6 3.0

"A common question I'm sure, but any other tire sizes or suppliers for the Speedline wheels(stock) on a '85 GTV-6 other than the Michelin TRX 200/60/365?"