2nd Request for Used Carello Headlight Cover

I'm still searching for a used/scratched/damaged
Carello hedlight cover for use on my '80 Spider
time-trialer.  I now have the driver's side and am
looking for the passenger side.

If you or someone you know has a Carello headlight
cover that is not being used because it is far from
perfect, please e-mail me privately.

Thanks in advance and Happy Holidays,
Diane
NE Ohio (until 01/15/00)

'91 silver Spider Veloce (en route via "Passport
    Transport" to new home in VA)
'80 black Spider Veloce
'96 green GMC Sierra 2500 SLT
'74 bay American Morgan Horse gelding (1 bhp)

<\___~
 (( ))