RE: spending too much on our Milano?

Peter
<<The car has 80k miles on it and is very clean. I put the Shankle Sport
suspension on it ...<snip> The car is a blast to drive>>  (you summed it up
well)

I'm sure I wont be the only one here to give you advise in favor of your
last choice.  Why?, because no, you won't get $ 4K for the car as is, you
wont find another car that will give you such driving pleasure for the money
you *have* to spend on it, and most importantly, you WILL miss the car like
hell!  I promise you that.
Best wishes

Jorge Mazlumian
Redlands, CA, USA