RE: Spider heater fan

> Looking for a quick word of advice, if any, before I take out a second
> mortgage to have someone strip out the interior on my Spider - my heater
fan
> suddenly stopped working one day recently.  One day fine, the next nada,

on the earlier spiders, you can split the heater box and take out the
section with the fan in it (it's the bottom piece) without taking apart any
plumbing or pulling the dash.

the only '86 i've looked at seems to be similar, although you'd certainly
have to remove a lot of the extraneous under dash additions to allow access
to the fan.

i don't know how much a/c complicates things.

fwiw,

bs