CarCapsule discount - how to buy.

Please note that if you are interested in purchasing a Car Capsule at a
club discount price as previously posted on this list .........

(Of course, I have no personal interest blah blah..........)

*    Call P.D.K. Automotive at 800-735-2822

*    Ask for Todd Robinson or request referral to his file re club discount
price.

*    Mention my name - David Ziglin - as a reference : Identify yourself as a

Jaguar Lovers member or Alfa Romeo Digest club member.

XK sized capsule ........  $305

Alfa sized capsule       ........  $299

A group buy would be combersome for us and would result in - as I
understand it - no further discount.

Regards

David