Re: license to speed

What a concept! It might actually restore some "truth in advertising" to
the shameless revenue enhancement that passes for enforcement these days.
Of course, there would likely be restrictions. I imagine twice the posted
limit would still be a no-no. I also figure the "prepaid" ticket would
only be valid within the jurisdiction of the issuing authority. If the
state police, or Highway Patrol issued them, the local yokels could still
nail you. If the locals issued them, they would not be valid out of town.
A statewide, universal speeding pass would be fabulous. I'll take two. ;=)