"prepaid" speeding tickets

Dana wrote:
<< I read that the great state of Texas was considering or had adopted
legislation that would actually do this.  The idea was that you could buy
"prepaid" speeding tickets; if a cop later stopped you for speeding, you
could hand over one of the tickets, and drive off with no (additional) fine
or points against your license.  Can anybody out there confirm?

Dana Loomis >>

Yes, Dana, it is true!

Most of country refers to these "tickets to speed" as "hundred dollar bills."
Damned handy things to have around, I hear.

Cheers!

- --Colin Cobb