Re: Giulietta Brake Master Cylinder

Re Doug Klein's request in V7 #1106,

Alfa Stop currently has 7x Giulietta brake master cylinders in stock,
ready for immediate worldwide delivery. All are genuine Lucas Girling
produced in 1999

Tony Stevens
Alfa Stop
www.alfastop.co.uk

>Greetings,
>I am looking for a new brake master cylinder for a 1957
>750 series Sprint Veloce.  Does anyone out there know where
>to find one?  I am located on the US West Coast.
>Thanks in advance
>Oh yea, come to the AROC Convention in Portland next year!
>Doug Klein
>Portland, Oregon

- --
Tony Stevens    http://www.alfastop.co.uk
ALFA STOP, POBox 50, Belper DE56 1AS, UK
Tel: +44 (0)177 382 2000
Fax: +44 (0)177 382 1900