Recall database on Web

Hey Digesters, check out the following site to see what manufacturer
recalls may exist for your car.  Below is what I found when I checked out
on  '74 Berlina.   Think  its too late to collect?

There was also one in there for a 71 or 73 (I think) related to leaky brake
masters to the booster units....

http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/problems/recalls/recmmy1.cfm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    NHTSA CAMPAIGN ID Number: 75V044000
Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
Manufacturer: ALFA ROMEO, INCORPORATED
Year: 1974
Make: ALFA ROMEO
Model: BERLINA
Potential Number of Units Affected: 27
Manufactured From: To:
Year of Recall: '75
Type of Report: Vehicle
    CORR: ALFA ROMEO CAMPAIGN NO N/A. POSSIBILITY THAT SOME DEFECT MAY
DEVELOP DUE TO  THE VEHICLE BEING EXPOSED TO SMOKE, HEAT, AND SEA WATER
VAPORS DURING A FIRE THREE DECKS BELOW ON BOARD THE TRANSPORT VESSEL DURING
ITS TRANSATLANTIC CROSSING. (CORRECT BY REPLACING VEHICLE WITH A NEW
VEHICLE OF THE SAME MODEL).