Re: alfa-digest V7 #1099

Howard,

I have used the Sylvania 7528 for the dual-elements and the 7506 for
the others.  They come in a green package labelled "European Lamps"

  -Robert
   1985 GTV6
   1987 Spider Quadrifoglio

>Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 14:57:37 -0500
>From: Howard and Pat Warren <warrenwood@domain.elided>
>Subject: Taillamps
>
>I'm having problems finding a lightbulb for my GTV-6.  Can anybody tell me
>what the Sylvania lamp code is for the dual-element tail/brake lamp?  It's
>the 21/5watt bulb.  None of the local parts stores have a clue.
>
>Thanks!

  Robert Abatecola       | Internet Connectivity, VPN, DSL, ISDN,
  The Stradivarian Group | Low Cost Web Hosting, Network Consulting,
  (408) 257-4482         | Software Development, Database Development,
  robert@domain.elided       | Mac OS/UNIX/Windows, System Administration