Re: alfa-digest V7 #1099

Jorge:

I probably should have, but it was too self-serving. With people on the
list asking about getting them, it just seemed like a good time to talk
about it. We can also do mousepads with pictures of your car on them, and
are looking at some even neater future stuff. It has worked out pretty well
so far.