74 GTV FS!

Oh yes, it's time to get your winter project lined up and this is it!
Complete and running 74 GTV already stripped to bare metal, new rockers
included. Has been stored in central Kentucky (The Alfarm) for the past 5
years. I just drove it myself a couple months ago, runs well! Needs final
body prep and paint and if your going to show it new seats would be in
order. Originally Plum color with tan interior. Not sure of the mileage,
it's under 100,000, I think around 80,000 or so but don't hold me to that!
If you live nearby drive it home, but with the car stripped for any real
distance you will have to put the ole taillights back in. A trailer would
probably be best.............anyway it is at my father-in-laws in KY and I'm
in Utah so a long distance sale should be interesting. I have a few pics of
the car I can e-mail, oh yea, the price is $3000 or best offer. Come and get
it. Why sit all winter waxing that spider? Get this GTV ready for spring!

Mark Smith
Hill, UT
84 GTV6
74 GTV for sale
78 Sport Sedan

P.S.- Act quickly and there is a 67 Duetto for sale at the same location but
it needs more work!